There are many itch relief products on the market that claim to help maintain a healthy coat and reduce the symptoms of dry, flaking skin - but are packed full of harmful, unnecessary nasties. PetScy's Itch Relief Chews are made with essential fatty acids and delicious ingredients to help soothe your dog's skin and maintain a thick, glossy coat.
1. The Problem
Itchy, flaking and scaly skin can be a result of improper nutrition, environmental factors like allergens and irritants, or genetics and it can be uncomfortable for your dog, and unsightly if the issues persist for a long time with your pup.
2. The Solution
Our Itch Relief Chews deliver a powerful punch against scaly, itchy skin and help soothe irritation. Formulated with essential fatty acids your pup could experience a healthy coat and reduced skin-related issues, for a happier, more comfortable life!
3. The Product: PetScy Itch Relief Chews
Choose our daily chews to keep your pet's skin and fur in tip-top condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Our daily Itch Relief Chews help to maintain normal inflammatory responses in your pet, ensuring a healthy coat and skin. A unique blend of essential fatty acids and anti-inflammatory ingredients help to relieve dry, itchy and scaly skin, reducing a wide range of skin related issues.
PetScy's Itch Relief
- Formulated with the optimum blend of essential fatty acids
- Delicious and natural based ingredients for healthy, balanced skin
- Premium oils to support a glossy coat
- Antioxidants help maintain a healthy coat & skin.
- Supports a comfortable, healthy lifestyle.
You’re using the wrong supplement!
- Other itch relief products contain hamful, toxic ingredients
- Packed full of unneccesary nasties.
- Strong-smelling chemicals and additives
- Possible Side effects.
- Can cause harm when used long-term
- Can cause further skin irritation.
Itch Relief Chews:
Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Biotin, Zinc, Molasses, Glycerin, Vegetable Starch, Sucrose, Marcogal, Vegtable Fiber, Pork Liver, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Beef, Magnesium Stearate, and Natural Antioxidants.
- EPA and DHA – from fish oil supply Omega-3’s necessary for cellular health and function, but the benefits of fish oil don’t stop there. In addition to promoting a shiny coat and healthy skin, EPA & DHA from fish oil acts as an anti-inflammatory that may help improve heart, brain, kidney, and joint health.
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that scavenges potentially harmful free-radicals in the body. It can help reduce inflammation and cognitive aging and helps the body run more smoothly. Studies show that dogs who take a vitamin C supplement are able to fight off disease and recover from illness or injuries better than dogs that don’t.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and essential vitamin for dogs that should be part of their diet to maintain optimal health. The importance of this critical vitamin cannot be understated as it helps to boost immunity, health, and general well-being.
- Biotin is a powerhouse B-vitamin required for some of the most important functions in your dog’s body including digestion, muscle growth, and of course a healthy coat. In a collaborative study with small-animal veterinary surgeons, 119 dogs with symptoms such as a dull coat, brittle hair, hair loss, dry and scaly skin, pruritus, or dermatitis were treated with biotin for 3 to 5 weeks. At the end of the study, 60% of the cases reported all symptoms were cured after the biotin treatment and in another 31%, a significant improvement was noted; in only 9% no effect was recorded.
- Zinc – is an essential mineral involved in more cellular level reactions required to sustain healthy body function than any other trace mineral. Not only does it help with carbohydrate metabolism, but it also supports a healthy liver, wound healing, reproductive function, and much more.