Benefits Of Our Itch Relief Chews For Dogs
Many times a dog’s skin issues can be traced back to nutrient deficiencies that occur slowly over time. By addressing those deficiencies and restoring them to optimal levels, our itch relief chews provide nourishment at the cellular level for healthier skin and a shiny coat.
A potent anti-inflammatory formula. This carefully selected blend of powerful antioxidants and essential Omega-3 fatty acids combine to restore many of the essential nutrients missing from your dogs food, reducing the inflammation that is the cause of so many health issues in dogs.
Supports healthy skin and a luscious coat. A nourishing blend of essential vitamins and minerals helps to heal inflamed skin damaged from incessant scratching.
- A strong immune system. A robust immune system is the key to optimal health in people and in dogs. This formula was designed to support immune system function so your dog’s body has all the tools it needs to heal itself and protect against free-radical damage.
Product Weight: 5.3 Oz
Store in a cool, dry place. Reseal after use to keep fresh.
How To Use Our Itch Relief Chews
Our itch relief chews can be given as a treat or mixed in with their food.
Recommended Serving Sizes
- Dogs under 25 pounds get 1/2 chew per day.
- Dogs 25 to 75 pounds get 1 chew per day.
- Dogs over 75 pounds can have up to 2 chews per day.
About Our Itch Relief Chews Chews
We all need to ensure we get the right amount of vitamins and minerals to maintain our health, and the same is true for our dogs. Our team of world-class scientists researched thousands of ingredients to find the optimal combination that targets the inflammation that causes skin and coat issues at the source. By taking a holistic approach to their overall health and well-being and restoring nutritional deficiencies at the cellular level, you can rest assured your dog is being nourished from the inside out, the way nature intended.
Our Itch Relief Chew Ingredients
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.